Saturday, May 2, 2009
Thoughts on a Saturday
Today has been a day of serious introspection. I am realizing that there are so many ways that I could be a better person and more receptive to the spirit. Today I also realized that our time on earth is short. I cannot procrastinate. I need to live today in a way that I will be free of regrets. I understand that I cannot do everything, but what I can do is significant and important. I can make a difference and be an influence for good in the world. I know that I am far from perfect but that's what the Atonement is for, to save us from our fallen natures. I need help. I need guidance. I need comfort. The peace that the gospel provides is more than sufficient to keep me going. I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in my life. He knows me better than I know myself. He loves me perfectly, and I just hope that some day I will be capable of loving people to the same extent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment