Saturday, February 7, 2009

Confessions

Lately I've been thinking that I need something more in my life...
So I started a blog.

I have spent a lot of time by myself lately, studying for midterms and whatnot. I realized that I like personal time for about an hour, and then I want to go do something or talk to someone. It's not that I can't be content doing my own thing; it's that I really love to spend time with my friends and family. I enjoy social interaction more than isolation.

Today has been a day of reflection, and I realized that I need to change.

I need to:
exercise more
eat healthier
study more
worry less
serve others
and mostly...I need to trust God.

I have been having a hard time lately dealing with school and my classes and the subject matter. This semester, all of my classes are hard for me. I've taken 3 midterms this week, and I have another I need to take on Monday. I haven't done really well on any of them despite my attempts to study for hours for each of them. However, I know that the scores I received were due to divine intervention. I have come to realize in the last 3 years, that I can't do everything on my own, and that I never have been able to. Heavenly Father has always been there to help me and support me through the tough times and I am grateful for his continued presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment