This year for Valentine's Day, instead of feeling bad about my "chronic condition," I would like to share my love for all of those who love me.
I am immensely grateful for so many amazing friends and family members that look out for me and love me even though I often feel undeserving. The older I get, the more I realize how much of an impact each of you have had on my life. You have no idea how much I appreciate your friendship and influence. I have learned how to be a better friend and a better person by observing your kindness to me and many others. I wish I had time to write each of you a personal thank you, but alas, the demands on my time are great. My wish for each of you is that you will feel loved and significant because I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you, too, Courtney! :-)
ReplyDelete