Saturday, February 7, 2009

Give 'em a chance!

Now, to go along with my last post, I would like to list some of my favorite country songs that I think everyone should listen to at least once. You might think that some of these are "girly," but I don't care. Listen to them anyway.

1. Somebody's Hero by Jamie O'Neal
I played this song for my mom, and she cried. That's rare.

2. The Dance by Garth Brooks

3. Your Everything by Keith Urban

4. My Wish by Rascal Flatts

5. Travelin' Soldier by The Dixie Chicks

6. Where the Green Grass Grows by Tim McGraw

7. Live Like You Were Dying by Tim McGraw

8. Bring On the Rain by Jo Dee Messina and Tim McGraw

9. Waitin' On a Woman by Brad Paisley

10. Celebrity by Brad Paisley

11. Write This Down by George Strait

12. One More Day by Diamond Rio

13. The Little Girl by John Michael Montgomery

14. Watching You by Rodney Atkins

15. Forever and For Always by Shania Twain

16. Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks

17. There You'll Be by Faith Hill

18. How Do I Live by LeAnn Rimes

19. Courtesy of the Red White and Blue by Toby Keith

20. The Good Stuff by Kenny Chesney

21. Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood

That should keep you busy for a while. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have grown to love country music! I, myself, can't stand it -- unless a particular song has a good memory with it (i.e. was it played in Jorg's room?). Anyway, love the blog, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete